Saturday, July 12, 2008


We took a short family vacation and went down to San Diego for a couple days. We went to the Del Mar Fair where I spent many summers in my teen years. Ever since Jared and I were married I always talked about bringing him here. Finally we made it. This is Keegan on one of the rides. He loved them!!! We went on some with him and at the end of the night we had tickets for 1 more person and he wanted to do it by himself. He was very excited and Jared and I were very surprised because he usually wants us right next to him.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Hey Penny - it is nice to see another post. not sure if you remember me. Natalie (ostler Redlands 3rd) Pederson. I married Steve Pederson from San Berdo.

Check out our Family pedersonplatoon.blgspot.com

Please say Hi to Tina for me. We went to church and school together 2 RHS.

We live at Camp Pendleton for 2 1/2 years and never went to the Fair. Now I wish we would have.

Amber Horspool said...

Hi Penny- I'm glad I found your blog! Your family is so cute!